In no priority order
- Equiculture is UK based and is a resource for sustainable horse keeping. Many of their clients have non ridden horses.
- Holistic Horses Hoof Care Courses is run by Lara Sportelli and is international. Holistic Horses Hoof Care Courses are for all barefoot horse owners, who would like to look after and maintain their own horses feet and keep them in optimum health in between professional trims. The courses are 3 full days of trimming and the theory will be sent to you via email before the course commences.
- Relaxed Equine Performance is run by Orla Whalley in Kenilworth, Warwickshire UK. Masterson Method Certified Practitioner covering 40 mile radius from Kenilworth, Warwickshire UK.
- Vicki Jayne Yates BA Hons. A Warwickshire based Reiki practitioner. Vicki is one of the founders of the Non Ridden Equine Association UK and passionate about non ridden equines. Her Reiki healing is available for equines and humans. She also makes Meraki Reiki Blessed Rhythm Beads and jewellery with semi precious crystals.
- Stephanie Tattersall Equine Massage Therapist is a Certified Equine Massage Therapist. IAAMB/ACWT registered. Fully insured. Covering Derbyshire and surrounding areas. Promoting health, rehabilitation and relaxation.
- Redwood Equine is based in Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire and provides massage therapy and rehabilitation for all equines. The link takes you to a Facebook page.
- Jewels Therapy is based in North East Aberdeenshire. Jewels Therapy provides reiki is for all animals including ridden and non ridden it makes no difference. I also offer non-ridden days/sessions for anyone with a non ridden equine if they are struggling or if they want any ideas or support which could also include my bitless trial sessions.
- Suppleness Equine. Hannah Speller is based in Lincolnshire. She is a fully qualified and insured Equine Massage Therapist, registered with the IAAT, covering the Lincolnshire/North Lincolnshire area. Hannah is passionate about equine welfare, and equine biomechanics and behaviour. Her belief is in training for the good of the horse, for a healthy body and a healthy mind. She believes this can be achieved through non-ridden or ridden activities, or a combination of both depending on what suits the horse’s needs best. She firmly believes that ALL horses and ponies (and donkeys and mules for that matter) have equal value and deserve the best possible care whether they are ridden or not. Hannah provides a friendly and professional service for all equines - big or small, old or young, ridden or un-ridden. She believes we, as owners and carers, help our equines to be the best that they can be.
- Equiheal is run by Kate Chandler in the South-East England. Kate offers Equine Reiki and Equine Massage. She also runs workshops on various topics, always with the wellbeing of the horse, ridden or unridden, as a central theme.
- O.C Equine is run by Olivia Cresswell in Leicestershire but covering majority of the Midlands UK. Cert. Equine Sports Massage Therapist and Student Equine Podiatrist.
We would love more businesses to be listed.
If you run a business and want it to be included in the list of Non Ridden Equine Friendly Businesses please click here for information on how to apply. It is FREE to apply and be listed.
The Non Ridden Equine Friendly status is not a quality kite mark or quality standard. The Non Ridden Equine Association UK is not able to assess or apply a quality standard as the equine industry is too diverse.
Please note we have a webpage with lots of resources and information on Caring for Your Non Ridden Equine.